The Accounting and Statistics Learning Center is available only for students who are currently enrolled in one of the courses listed below at Scottsdale Community College. Proof of current enrollment is required. We cannot accommodate students who are enrolled in other courses, or who attend courses at other colleges.
Free tutoring services are available for students currently enrolled at SCC in the following courses:
- ACC 111: Principles of Accounting I
- ACC 112: Principles of Accounting II
- ACC 230: Uses of Accounting Information I
- ACC 240: Uses of Accounting Information II
- ACC 211: Financial Accounting
- ACC 212: Managerial Accounting
- GBS 221: Business Statistics
Tutoring services will be provided by professional instructors who are experienced at teaching the courses in which they tutor. Many of the learning facilitators are current adjunct faculty members at SCC. All tutoring will occur in AP-292 at the main campus.