Learn the skills you need in today’s competitive business environment
Build on your strengths to develop new skills that deliver immediate value at work. No contrived exams. Instead, complete project-based assignments that have a clear application on the job.
- A series of 11 integrated, practical, and project oriented business classes.
- All classes are delivered in a 5-week on-campus format or 6-week online format.
- Online classes have materials available 24/7. Please contact your instructor for the information needed to begin the class. No scheduled class meetings to attend. Assignments due weekly.
- On-campus classes meet one night per week. Assignments are due weekly.
- Complete either a 1-year Certificate [33 credits], or a 2-year Associate degree [64 credits], or take classes a la carte.
New Classes start Every Few Weeks
All classes are scheduled for working adults with skilled facilitators chosen for their professional expertise.
Fastrack is a series of accelerated courses designed to develop:
- Effective communication skills: oral, written, and presentation.
- Leadership development and team building.
- Effective time management, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Enhanced analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Increased self-confidence, motivation, productivity and creativity.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office software suite: Word, Excel, and Power- Point.
This fully accredited program gives you maximum flexibility. Take several courses a la carte, mix and match both on-campus and online deliveries. Transfer up to 75 credits with an AAS Degree!*
*Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University & Grand Canyon University.