The Maricopa Community Colleges abide by all State and Federal nondiscrimination equal opportunity regulations.
Scottsdale Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap (disability), or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices to remain in compliance with the following regulations:
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (pertaining to race, color, and national origin)
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (pertaining to sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment and sexual assault)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (pertaining to persons with disabilities)
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (pertaining to age)
This nondiscrimination policy covers admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, the Maricopa County Community College District’s programs and activities including vocational education.
Inquiries regarding the equal opportunities policies, the filing of grievances, or the requesting of a copy of the procedures covering discrimination complaints may be directed to the:
Dr. Daniel Corr
ADA/504 Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E. Chaparral Road, SS-112
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Discrimination Complaint Procedures for Students
The Discrimination Complaint Procedures for Students can be found on the Maricopa County Community College District website.
- Discrimination Complaint Procedures for Students
- Discrimination Complaint Form for Students (Form at bottom of page)
- Title IX and Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment On-Line Tutorial
- Sexual Harassment Policy for Employees and Students
- Consensual Relationships